~

Rokku :3

domingo, 19 de enero de 2014

Preguntas al azar, respondidas en tiempos diferentes....

1-How are you? Not too fine
2-Post a picture of yourself. 



3-Do you ever wish you were someone else? Yes, sometimes I have thought about that
4-What is your entire name? I don't really like it at all
5-How old are you? 2ne1
6-Age you get mistaken for: 17
7-Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality: Gemini, well, I don't believe in that...
8-What did you do on your last birthday? My miserable last birthday... I get a cake thanks to my ex-boyfriend, I still glad to him because of that ...
9-What is one thing you would like to accomplish before your next birthday? I dont really know...
10-What is your hair color? Dark Dark brown
11-Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes! a lot of times actually...
12-What is your eye color? dark dark brown
13-If you could change your eye color, would you? blue? 
14-Do you wear contacts/glasses? Yes, just because I like to wear contacts
18-Do you have any tattoos? No...
19-Do you have any piercings? Yes, but I miss my nipples ones u_u..
20-Left or right handed? right...
21-What’s your sexual orientation? Bisexual, but I lately prefer women...
22-Do you drink? Yes! I love Beer!!
23-Do you smoke? Lately, yes..
24-Do you have any pets? Yes!!!...
25-Where do you work? At a really boring government office
26-Something you are working on right now: I give legal advice
27-Do you have any “rules” about food? Yes, in the morning I can eat everything, at the evening I have to eat something healty, and at night, I don't have to eat at all...
28-Where are you from? I'm from Ant-Land México City (xD)
29-What would you say is your best quality? Im humble
30-What do you think you’re really good at? I'm not good at all...
31-What do you think you’re really bad at? Everything I do...
33-Are you a bad person? No I make an efford every day to be better
34-Are you nice to everyone? Yes, even if they don't deserve it
36-Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you? Pfffffffff... People is nasty...
37-What is your ideal bed? Why? I'm content to have one
38-Did you wake up cranky? Always...
39-Do you sleep with a stuffed toy? No
40-What do you think about the most? I don't like people...
42-What you want to be when you “get older”? I wanna be like Mackie, a really good table- dancer xD
43-What are your career goals? Just have fun and earn money...
44-What is your ideal career? Musician, actress or model
45-Is your life anything like it was two years ago? It's too different...
46-Do you replay things that have happened in your head? I contstantly think about my past dreams, I don't know why...
47-Have you ever had an imaginary friend? No, maybe my car...
48-Say 10 facts about your room: I actually have posted something about my room ...
49-Do you have any phobias? Yes, I have a very strange one...
50-Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist? No, my parents thought that it wasn't necesary   
51-Are you allergic to anything? If so, what? Yes, I'm allergic of Chrimp
52-Ever broken any bones? NO

53-Ever come close to death? Yes, every day I drive
60-Do you have a facebook? Yes "https://www.facebook.com/WaruiCharlotte"
61-Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? Yes...
62-Describe yourself in one word/sentence: PROBLEM
63-A quote you try to live by: "What would your parents think?"
64-A famous person you’ve been compared to: Dara, from 2ne1... I know, that person was really crazy...
65-Weird things you do when you’re alone: Answer that kind of quizes
66-Something you do without realising: smile... I hate my smile!!
68-Someone you’d like to be for a day and why: My friends, I need them!!
69-Leave me a compliment: NO
Favorites

70-What is your favorite thing to do? To Write, but I don't do it fine lately
71-What’s your favorite color? Black is a color?
73-What’s your favorite movie? Maybe "Das Parfum"
74-What are your favorite books? The groosham grange, for ever, and The truce from Mario Bemedetti
75-What is your favorite quote and why? "Some men can trudly be like chocolate, but most of them are more like shit"
76-What is your favorite word? MURDER, I don't know why...
77-What is your least favorite word? I don't know... I'll think about that...
78-What is your favorite type of food? Mexican food!
79-You favorite ice cream? Cheese
80-What’s your favorite animal? Cat...
81-Dogs or cats? CATS
82-Describe your favourite texture: The skin <3
83-What is your favorite flower? Daffodils
84-What’s your favourite scent? And on the opposite sex? The natural scent
85-What is your favorite season? Autumn
86-What are the top five places you wish you could go before you die? Japan, Spain, Italy, England, and every state of Mexico
87-What are four things you can’t live without and why? My driver ID, my cell phone, make up, and clothes XD
88-Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? I don't know...
89-What’s your favorite television show? Pretty little liars...
90-Favorite place to shop at? Mexico City
91-Say 2 facts about your favorite things: 

-I really enjoy walking on the street with friends
-I enjoy a lot, listen to classical music

106-Would you ever smile at a stranger? Yes, I do it every day
107-Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? Boys... but I lately have realy good friends that are girls
108-Who is someone you never tire of? Somebody to makes me laugh a lot
109-Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? I don't know...
110-Who is your most loyal friend? Maybe It doesn't exist...
111-Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? Yes, my really good friend called Andrés
112-If your best friend died, what would you do? She actually did....
113-Something you’ve lied about. pffffffffff.... Im a profesional liar with my parents
114-Have you ever felt replaced? Yes, I always feel like that...
115-Say 5 facts about your bestfriend(s):

-It will be always somebody that is going to betray
-My best friends are always really annoying

116-The last person you hugged? My dear friend "El chino"
117-Story of your first kiss? I kissed a blue eyed guy called Emmanuel... well, he didn't like cheese's cheetos XD
118-Do you like kissing in public? I don't care where I'm kissing....
119-Have you ever kissed someone older than you? Yes... I sometimes do that...
120-You have a preference for boys or girls? I normally prefer boys, but lately, I prefer women!!
121-Is the male or female body closest to perfection? Female one
127-What is the first thing you noticed in someone?If he or she is going to talk to me or hate me
128-Are looks important in a relationship? Yes, they are
129-What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for? Very pale skin
130-What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships? I agree
131-Would you ever date someone off of the Internet? No, I don't think so
133-Do you have a crush on anyone? I don't know, lately it was changed....
134-A description of the girl/boy you like: Pff, same characteristics, thin, pale skin, cute hair, big and clear eyes
135-Say 1 fact about the person you like: She is very depressed... He is very outgoing
136-If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? It's fine, I'm not looking for a relationship
137-When was the last time you told someone you loved them? A month ago
138-Do you think someone has feelings for you?  No, I don't think so
139-Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Yes, absolutely him...
140-Have you ever cried over a guy/girl? Yes, I cry just because...
141-Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Yes, I actually wish a girl that ignores me
142-Anyone you’re giving up on?  I don't want to write his name
143-Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? Yes, It's happening to me right now
144-Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? No, never
145-Have you ever liked one of your best friends? Yes
146-Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? Yes
147-Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for? Yes, there's a beautiful girl
148-Is there someone you will never forget? Yes, some people, like Lore or Louis Charles
153-What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you? mmmm... I don't know, nobody do sweet things for me...
154-What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? Makes me happy...
157-Are you in love? No
158-Are you in a relationship? No
159-If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her? ~~~~
160-Are relationships ever worth it? Yes, you can learn a lot of tings...
161-Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? Yes... I don't want to tell why xD
162-Can you commit to one person? NO
163-Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Yes, of course!!
164-Do you ever want to get married? No... I don't believe in marriage
165-Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? no
167-Do you get jealous easily? Yes, a little...
168-The last time you felt jealous, and why? When I saw something that I don't liked
169-What is your definition of cheating? It begins with thougth
170-Have you ever been cheated on? Yes .-.
171-Do you forgive betrayal? no
172-Have you ever cheated on someone? no
173-Why did your last relationship fail? YES
174-Things you want to say to an ex: I'll never foget you...
175-A description of the person you dislike the most: Dirty people
176-If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? no
177-How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? I don't find sense to count them
178-How long was your longest relationship?
179-You’ll love me if… You make me happy
180-Share a relationship story: NO
Music, movies and books

181-How often do you listen to music? every day
182-What kind of music you like? I'm strange
183-Do you like to dance? yes xD
185-Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? Yes :)
186-Share a song that takes you to a certain memory in the past: -------------------------------------------------->
187-A song that’s been stuck in your head: All mine- Portishead
188-Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play: NO


189-A book you want to read/have recently read: I want to read a book of laura esquivel
190-Describe your dream library: I don't want to write too much xD
191-Last movie you just watched: El Conjuro... I don't liked it too much
192-Do you like watching what type of movies? Action!!!
Situations and crazy things

193-You’re in a tattoo parlor about to get inked. What are you getting done? A lot of tattoos!
194-What’s something you can see yourself going to jail for? Murder
195-If you could be any character, from any literary work, who would you choose to be?  Julia from Groosham Grange
196-You’re given $10,000…under one condition: you cannot keep the money for yourself. Who would you give it to? My sister and my niece
197-If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? Three weeks ago... I shouldn't drive...
198-If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why? Neon, because of the number 4
199-If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? No one...
200-You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy? FUCK YOU BITCH!!! With a sword directly on the neck!!
201-If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like? I don't know...
202-What is the first curse word that comes to mind? FUCK!!
203-What the last party you went to was… and when the next will be… Yesterday at a Germany theme restaurant xD
204-Halloween costume idea? I don't wear a costume in Halloween u_u
205-How you’d spend ten thousand bucks? Just in clothes hahahaha
206-Press ctrl+v and post: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/999609_573697132689651_583506235_n.jpg 
207-Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with someone you love for ten years or someone you hate for a month? Explain why. I have lived with two very detestable people the most time of my life, so I can resist the second option, because love ends soon...
208-5 things within touching distance: cereal, make up, a hairbrush, cell phone, water
209-A drunken story: I don't want to talk about it...
210-What are you supposed to be doing right now? Sleeping... maybe
211-Currently wanting to see anyone? YES! I actually want to see my Gal friends!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario